Saturday, August 31, 2013

BBM Regular Set Post Updates

I've been getting way behind on my posts about the BBM regular sets but before I move on to the 2003 set I wanted to go back and update some of the earlier posts.  Scott Kaneko was kind enough to send me scans of some of the insert cards that I didn't have examples from and I had picked up a couple example cards from subsets that I didn't have anything from when I did the post originally.  I also realized that some of the sheets that BBM included in the boxes actually would fit in my scanner (although most of the posters wouldn't, so I ended up taking pictures of them instead).

I ended up updating the posts for the sets from 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 (1st Version) (or almost every post).

Thanks for the scans Scott!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


You are most welcome. I really enjoy reading and learning about Japanese Baseball cards from your web site.

Regards,
Scott Kaneko