Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Year Later

Today marks the one year anniversary of my first post. I didn't really have any expectations about how well this would go, no real idea if I'd have any kind of audience, and no idea if I'd get tired of doing it. It's turned out to be a lot of fun and I hope that it's been helpful. I've been discovering how hard it really is to write regularly - both in finding time to post and doing the actual writing. Like Steve Martin once said: "Some people have a way with words. Other people...not have way". I think I'm in the latter category more than I'd like but I'm working at it.

So anyway, if you're reading this, thank you. Let's see how this goes for another year.

5 comments:

Jason Presley said...

Well, I've only been along for the ride for about 6-7 months, but I've enjoyed learning a lot more about subject. It's also been great to read the new product announcements (in English) so I know just how far behind I'm getting in my Tuffy Rhodes collection!

Anonymous said...

Keep up with those blogs. I check back all the time to see what new stuff you write about. There's not much information on Japanese baseball or Japanaese cards for that matter. Keep up the good work. --- Ichirocollection

Deanna said...

hey, congrats. you do a fine job, and I just wish you could come to Japan to go card shopping with me someday :)

NPB Card Guy said...

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Anonymous said...

(Belated) CONGRATULATIONS~!!!!